ULine BI-2015 Echelon Ice Machine / Ice Maker – Residential
Self closing door hinges are engaged when door is open approximately 8-10 inches
BENEFIT: Ensures a positive door seal and prevents door bounce back.
A slightly contoured, across the top handle design.
BENEFIT: The contoured shape maintains the stylized shape of the Échelon™ series plus permits full door field reversibility of the door.
“L” shaped door hinges
BENEFIT: This hinge design provides greater door support thereby permitting larger and heavierdoor panels and full overlay doors to be utilized.
Flat, recessed, front grille
BENEFIT: Greater toe kick space. Blends with surrounding cabinets.
Makes up to 25lbs of ice per day
Ice bin holds 25lbs of ice
1 in stock
Brand new Ice Maker Assembly installed
Tested by our certified technicians and works great!
Approximately 14-15/16″ Wide x 23-11/16″ Deep x 35″ Tall
This is designed as a residential ice maker. The cabinet is kept below 32°F to make and keep ice – unlike a commercial ice bin that is only cold due to the ice in it!
Just needs plugged into power (115 Volt) and a water line installed – no drain needed!
From the manufacturer
- Easy and inexpensive to install. Only requires a 1/4 inch outside diameter water line.
- Uses only 2-3/4 gallons of water to produce approximately 25 lbs. of ice.
- Provides custom look. No additional clearance around sides, top, or rear for ventilation. Do not obstruct front grille.
- Rich, textured look, resistant to scratching, peeling, flaking.
- More precise under the counter fit, durable – factory installed.
- Blends with all cabinet colors.