True TSID-48-2 Single Duty Refrigerated Deli Case 4/4/2016
Tested by our certified technicians and works great!
48-1/2″ Wide x 29-1/4″ Deep x 50-1/4″ Tall
115 Volt – 7.6 Amp
Doors self close as they should
Brand new door cords installed
1 in stock
From the manufacturer:
- True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive display case that brilliantly displays deli meats and cheeses.
- Cabinet is NSF-7 certified to hold open food product.
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 38°F to 40°F (3.3°C to 4.4°C). Gravity coil refrigeration system provides high humidity environment for exceptional preservation of meats and deli products.
- “Low-E”, double pane thermal glass front display and self-closing rear doors provide maximum insulation value for greater efficiency and energy savings.
- Exterior – non-peel or chip white laminated vinyl; durable and permanent.
- Interior – attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner. 300 series stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Case is equipped with front and rear light sources for maximum product display.
- Fluorescent lamps are low UV emitting to enhance product appearance and increase shelf life.
- Automatic defrost system; time-initiated, time-terminated.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in place using Ecomate. A new, innovative, high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).