True TAC-30GS Open Air Cooler Display Merchandiser
- TAC-48 True’s air curtain merchandisers are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays food and beverages.
- Large, open front allows easy access to display levels and places maximum attention on merchandising.
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C).
- Patented reversing condenser fan motors. Fan motors reverse during defrost off cycles to help keep condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the unit’s performance providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency. Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils still recommended.
- Durable and permanent non-peel or chip white vinyl exterior with white aluminum interior and 300 series stainless steel ﬂoor and deck pans.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free, polyurethane insulation.
- Adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated shelves.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A new, innovative, high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
1 in stock
Tested by our technicians and works great!
Approximately 30-3/8″ Wide x 29″ Deep x 80-3/4″ Tall
Weighs approximately 315 lbs
115 Volt – 14.3 Amp
4 adjustable shelves included as shown
GS stands for Glass Sided
Has partial glass sides to showcase products at an angle
NSF-7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product