From the manufacturer:
• Stainless Steel Front, Sides & Top
• Stainless Steel Interior
• Removable Universal Stainless Steel Pan Slides
• Cooling with pan covers on to retain the product flavor **(no pan covers included)**
• Automatic Cooling System w/Food Probe
• Electronic Control w/Digital Read-Outs
• Automatic Condensate Evaporator
• Self-Closing Door Hinge With 90˚ Positive Open Stop
• (2) Probes Provided
(18) 12” x 20” x 2.5” stainless steel pans or (9) 18” x 26” sheet pans (or combination of both) can be rapidly cooled from a temperature of 135°F to 40°F in a time frame of 240 minutes or less as required by NSF.
#4 finish Stainless Steel front, door, louver, sides and top. Unit back and bottom are galvanized metal.
Stainless steel, including stainless steel air plenums. The Door opening perimeter is provided with an ABS thermal break to prevent sweating. (9) sets of removable universal pan slides are supplied with internal pilaster system to allow for adjustability. The door is stainless steel exterior with a stainless steel liner and is mounted on hinges with a recessed plastic handle. A press-fit magnetic gasket is provided for positive seal.
REFRIGERATION SYSTEM: The BC-18 is powered by (1) 1-1/2 Horsepower R-404a commercial temperature condensing unit connected to an interlaced evaporator coil. The system is monitored through an electronic control, standard with USB port for collecting data used to document a HACCP system. Control allows automatic cooling by temperature sensing food probe(s) or can be set to a timed cycle.