Lincoln Impinger 1301 Countertop Conveyor Oven
Tested by our technicians and works great!
208 Volt – 29 Amps – 1 Phase
35-3/8″ Wide x 31-3/8″ Deep x 18″ Tall
31″ Conveyor belt
1 in stock
From the manufacturer:
AIR IMPINGEMENT uses hot air under pressure which surrounds food with small jets of hot air. This allows for rapid heating, cooking, baking and crisping of foods, two to four times faster than conventional ovens, depending on food product cooked.
• Uniform heating/cooking of food products offers a wide tolerance for rapid baking at a variety of temperatures.
• Variable speed Continuous Cook Platform moves products through the oven one after another, improving product flow during cooking and virtually
• Safety of conveyorized product movement is a definite advantage over batch type ovens, as it eliminates the need for constant tending.
• Oven has one self-contained heating system.
• Customer specific air fingers on top and bottom allow for the heat to be adjusted and controlled by zoning
Electric Baking/Finishing Oven is self-contained, conveyorized and stackable up to 2 high. It is designed for countertop use and must be used with the appropriate 4” legs for proper cooling. Temperature is adjustable from 200°F (93°C) to 550°F (288°). Conveyor speed is adjustable from 1 minute to 24 minutes cooking time. Conveyor and air distribution fingers are removable through the side-access panels for easy cleaning. The conveyor is offered in the 31” standard length. Crumb pans are located below the conveyor belt outside the baking chamber on the extended conveyor only.
Exterior is fabricated from No.4 finish stainless steel. The air distribution system consists of an axial type fan powered by 1/10 hp AC Motor. The heated air is forced through four (4) distribution fingers located in the baking chamber with two (2) above the conveyor belt and two (2) below. Each finger has required number of holes to create the air impingement effect on the food product passing through the baking chamber on the conveyor belt. The
conveyor belt is a flexible stainless steel design with capacity for 16” (406mm) wide product and a travel distance of 31” (787mm) on the standard conveyor, of which 20” (508mm) is in the baking chamber. The direct drive conveyor is powered by a DC motor. The fuses for the controls and blower motor are located on the side of the control box.