Lil’ Orbits Model SS1200 Mini-Donut Machine with F60-12DF Downdraft Filtration System
SS1200 Donut Machine Tested by our certified technicians and is working great! Any blemishes seen from regular use do not hinder functionality of the donut maker itself in any way.
Filtration System NOT tested – can not guarantee level of functionality.
Light box does not work
Front Plexi-Glass is missing
Cabinet doors are worn. They don’t open/close smoothly
Please check out the video of us testing out the donut machine:
SS1200 Donut Machine:
“The Lil’ Orbits Model SS1200 mini-donut machine is an exciting, fun and profitable addition for any concession operation. The SS1200 produces up to 1,200 mini-donuts per hour and includes the famous Lil’ Orbits “action attraction” that pulls customers in.”
37″ L x 14″ W x 24.5″ H (94 x 35.5 x 62 cm)
Empty: 50 lbs (23 kg)
Shipping: 60 lbs (27 kg)
30″ L x 4″ W x 2″ D (76 x 10 x 5 cm)
Approximate shortening capacity:
Solid shortening: 18 lbs (8 kg)
Liquid shortening: 2.5 gal (9.5 L)
115 VAC, 60 Hz, 2300 W, 20 A or 220 VAC, 50 Hz, 2600 W, 20 A
Molded plug with ground.
Robertshaw thermostats with safety hi-limit thermostat.
North American machines are fitted with a 5-20P NEMA plug, and should only be inserted into a receptacle rated at 5-20R. (Click link to view image of NEMA configuration).
F60-12DF Downdraft Filtration System (NOT Tested):
“Now you can operate the SS1200 donut machine in the open without hoods or ventilation! The Downdraft System is designed for use in sites where odor control is required – like malls, convention centers, sports arenas and retail stores. The system also includes a built-in automatic Pyro-Chem PCL-300 Fire Suppression System. The entire system is self-contained and compactly mounted in a beautiful food-grade stainless steel cabinet.”
- Downdraft filtration unit with automatic fire suppression system installed by licensed professionals
- Back up emergency pull for fire system
- Stainless steel counter top
- Sliding doors on back
- Easy to maintain – maintenance costs are pennies per day
- Illuminated display marquee (Cat. #A147) mounted on detachable chrome tubing
- NSF-approved sneeze guard (Cat. #PL600G)
- Locking designer casters
- Cabinet dimensions:
- 72″ L x 24.5″ W x 34.5″ H (1.83m x 61cm x 88cm) to floor to counter top
- 75″ L x 24.5″ W x 89.5″ H (1.83m x 61cm x 2.3m) from floor to top of Lighted Marquee
- Electrical requirements:
- F60-12DDF: 20 amp, 110/115V – Donut Machine and Downdraft System
- F60-24DDF: 30amp, 220V – Donut Machine and Downdraft System
- Weight: 320 lbs. (145 Kg), crated shipping weight: 435 lbs. (295 Kg)
- Blower motor is split capacitor type, UL recognized E47479 and E374403. Rated at 645 cfm.
- Available in 120V, 60Hz and 220-240V, 50Hz