Hobart LXiGH High Temperature Commercial Dishwasher 480V 3 Phase
- 30 racks per hour
- .74 gallons of water per rack
- Hot water or chemical sanitation units available
- Low chemical alert indicator
- Sense-A-Temp™ booster heater capable of 70° rise, provided on LXiGH models
- Delime notification with cycle
- Chemical pump “auto-prime”
- Service diagnostics
- Fresh water rinse
- 16 gauge stainless steel tank
- Microcomputer, top mounted controls with digital cycle/temperature display
- Revolving upper and lower anti-clogging wash arms
- Revolving upper and lower rinse arms
- Removable stainless steel scrap screen
- Corrosion resistant pump
- Automatic pumped drain
- 12″ door opening
- Automatic fill
- Labyrinth-type door seal
- Electric tank heat
- Detergent and rinse aid pumps
1 in stock
480 Volt – 3 Phase
We do not have 480 volt available. Our technician powered up the electronics that take 115 volt to test them.
The control circuits and drain pump work fine
We are unable to test the heater or main pump
This dishwasher is in great shape and looks like it was not used much
The LXi Series dishwashers are fully automatic, front-loading dishwashing machines that are capable of 30 racks per hour.
All LXi Series dishwashers shut down automatically 4 hours after last use to conserve energy.
All LXiH and LXiGH dishwashers include Sense-A-Temp™ to insure proper hot water temperature during rinse.