Hobart LXiGH High Temperature Commercial Dishwasher 208/240 Volt – 1 Phase
- 30 racks per hour
- .74 gallons of water per rack
- Hot water or chemical sanitation units available
- Low chemical alert indicator
- Sense-A-Temp™ booster heater capable of 70° rise, provided on LXiGH models
- Delime notification with cycle
- Chemical pump “auto-prime”
- Service diagnostics
- Fresh water rinse
- 16 gauge stainless steel tank
- Microcomputer, top mounted controls with digital cycle/temperature display
- Revolving upper and lower anti-clogging wash arms
- Revolving upper and lower rinse arms
- Removable stainless steel scrap screen
- Corrosion resistant pump
- Automatic pumped drain
- 12″ door opening
- Automatic fill
- Labyrinth-type door seal
- Electric tank heat
- Detergent and rinse aid pumps
1 in stock
120/208-240 Volt – 1 Phase
Tested by our technicians and works great!
Will need hardwired into power – has an electrical cord approximately 4’~ long but has no plug
Includes a stand (shown in last pictures) with adjustable legs that raise the machine approximately 18″ off the ground
Will need hooked up to power, water and a drain. Optional detergent and rinse aid lines are present if being used.
The LXi Series dishwashers are fully automatic, front-loading dishwashing machines that are capable of 30 racks per hour.
All LXi Series dishwashers shut down automatically 4 hours after last use to conserve energy.
All LXiH and LXiGH dishwashers include Sense-A-Temp™ to insure proper hot water temperature during rinse.