Great Northern Snow Cone Machine – Polar Cones Model 6058
Scratch & Dent Unit
- Acrylic Side Panels. These are safe, easy to clean, and they are stronger than other models in the same class.
- Ultimate Visibility: Because the side walls are acrylic you can see the ice from any side with ease.
- Rubber Feet: Non-slip feet mean no slipping from countertops.
- Easy Access Door: The hinged door makes it easy to scoop out ice without mess.
- Ergonomic Handle with Safety Switch: The ergonomic handle is comfortable to use hour after hour, and the safety switch will not allow the motor to run if the plunger is outside the hopper.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Hopper: When you’re looking at grinding up 500 pounds of ice an hour, you want a sturdy hopper. This Stainless steel 4 1/2 hopper can handle all the ice you can put into it.
- Runs on a 15AMP Circuit. 120V/265W/60HZ.
- Features a Motor Reset button–safety feature should an ice jam occur
- The cutting blades are stainless steel so they will last a lifetime
- ETL Certified
- Machine is 16.5″L x 13.5″W X 25″H
- Weighs roughly 35 lbs.
1 in stock
Was tested to verify operation – works great!
Local Pickup Only
Has 2 cracks on this unit, last pictures highlight this. 1 at the top left of the door and 1 at the bottom left.
The door has to be wiggled to close fully, this does not affect operation.