Cambro 1826DTC Insulated Catering Camcart for Trays and Sheet Pans
Exterior Dimensions are approximately 21-1/2″ Wide x 33-1/4″ Deep x 63-3/4″ Tall
Compartment Dimensions are approximately 18-1/16″ Wide x 26″ Deep x 25-3/8″ Tall
Weights approximately 130lbs
No wheels or legs
Brand new door gasket on top door – not pictured
Has a few cracks on outside, and inside top door has a few spots where it melted – see pictures
1 in stock
From the manufacturer:
Store and transport food boxes and sheet pans with the rugged insulated Camcarts. Equipped with an ergonomic molded-in handle and stable casters, this bulk holding double cavity cart maneuvers easily in tight kitchens and venues. Hot or cold food is protected for 4+ hours with robust CFC-free insulation, making this solution ideal when access to electrical outlets is limited. Durable, molded-in rails support your choice of trays and sheet pans (1826DTC). Rust-proof, sturdy latches ensure safe, quick access throughout service. The Camcarts are a great option for operations looking to consistently store food boxes and sheet pans with Cambro quality results.
- Ideal for holding hot or cold bulk food stored on trays or sheet pans.
- Thick CFC-free insulation retains and protects food safe temperatures 4+ hours
- 1826DTC has 24 support rails holding 18” x 26” (46 x 66 cm) trays or sheet pans
- Cool metal sheet pans to 250°F (121°C) before placing onto tray supports
- Sturdy, rust-proof latches allow safe, temperature protecting access
- Molded-in ergonomic handle ensures easy maneuvering