Cadco Roberta Electric 1/4 Size Countertop Convection Oven XAF003
Tested and works great!
Shelves: 3 (not pictured, but are OEM shelves)
120 Volts, 1450 Watts, 12 Amps
Cavity Size: 14-1/8″ W x 9″ H x 11-1/4″ D;
0.83 cu ft.
Unit Dimensions: 18-7/8″ W x 15-3/4″ H x 21-1/2″ D
This will be shipped on a pallet to prevent damage.
1 in stock
From the manufacturer:
NOTES FOR USE
These are medium duty ovens. They are not designed for continuous operating temperature of 475-500º F.
We recommend Cadco XAF/XAFT series heavy duty ovens for this range of operation.
Your Cadco oven was designed to cook food and must be used only for that specific purpose. Any other use may void your warranty. The oven allows you to work between 175ºF and 500ºF. It is suggested that you allow about 2” between trays for proper air circulation during the cooking process.
Use your Cadco oven for:
Baking all types of bread and pastry, both fresh and frozen.
Cooking any meat, fish, or fowl.
Rethermalizing any cooled or frozen cooked foods.
Cooking (not steaming) any kinds of vegetables.
Please avoid salting your food products while they are inside the cooking cavity. Salt is very corrosive and may, over time, damage the interior of your oven.
- NSF; MET to UL & CSA Standards / listed by UNOX S.r.l.
- Advanced airflow design with patented baffle for even baking
- Heat settings from 175-500 deg F
- 60 minute timer or continuous on
- Buzzer goes off at end of cycle
- No Humidity
- Extra large motor and high temperature bearings, for long lasting use
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Heavy duty door and hinge construction
- Safety design: “cool-touch” double wall glass door
- Energy efficient with high “R” value insulation
- 2 1/2″ between shelves