Alto Shaam 767-SK/III Smoker Oven
Tested by our technicians and works great!
Approximately 25-11/16″ Wide x 31-5/8″ Deep x 30-3/16″ Tall
Weighs 196 lbs
208 Volt, 16 Amp or 240 Volt, 18.5 Amp – 1 Phase
Will need hardwired into power by an electrician
1 in stock
From the manufacturer:
- Halo Heat . . . a controlled, uniform heat source that maintains close temperature tolerances throughout the cooking and holding function. Offers uniform and consistent cooking on a daily basis, low shrinkage of bulk or portion-cut protein items, higher food moisture content, and significantly longer holding life.
- Cooks, roasts, re-heats, smokes and holds in the same cabinet with set-and-forget controls to provide a better distribution of work loads.
Smokes with real wood chips — no pressure cooking, no artificial smoke flavor.
- Smoke timer offers a choice of mild, medium, or heavy smoke flavor.
- Cold smokes fish and cheese.
- Cooks by time or by probe to sense internal product temperature and automatically converts from cook mode to hold mode once the set parameters have been reached.
- Eight programmable menu buttons store favorite recipes into memory (cook/hold/time/probe setpoints). Reduces operational requirements to simply loading the oven, pushing the power button, the preset menu button, and start.
- When cooking by probe, the oven maintains a record of the highest and lowest temperatures sensed by the food probe to assure foods are cooked to the temperature required.
- Oven includes the patented SureTemp™ heat recovery system to assure immediate compensation for any heat loss whenever the door is opened and provides an audible reminder if the door has been left open for more than three minutes.
- Antimicrobial handle retards the growth of illness-causing pathogens.
Alto-Shaam single compartment 767-SK/III Smoker oven is constructed with a stainless steel exterior. Oven includes a stainless steel door with magnetic latch. Oven interior includes two (2) completely removable, non-magnetic stainless steel side racks with eleven (11) pan positions spaced on 1-3/8″ (35mm) centers, two (2) stainless steel wire shelves, one (1) stainless steel rib rack, a removable stainless steel drip pan with drain and a wood chip container. Oven is furnished with an exterior, front mounted stainless steel drip tray and one (1) sample bag each of cherry, hickory, apple, and maple wood chips. Oven includes one (1) set of 3-1/2″ (89mm) casters — 2 rigid, and 2 swivel with brake.
Deluxe control includes a 4 digit LED display, On/Off button, cook temperature button with an adjustable cook range from 200°F to 325°F (93°C to 162°C); cook time control button with set-points from 1 minute to 24 hours; smoke time control button with setpoints from 1 minute to 1 hour; probe control button with adjustable set-points between 50°F and 195°F (10°C to 91°C); and hold temperature button with an adjustable hold range from 60°F to 205°F (15°C to 96°C). Control includes eight (8) programmable menu buttons with locking capability along with the ability to set individual cook and hold parameters; hold mode count-up timer, indicator lights for operation status; and start button. The control has a built-in lock out feature and is equipped with a voltage conversion feature to match the line voltage provided by the electric power supplier.